Le 05/03/2014 16:21, Armin K. a écrit :
> On 03/05/2014 03:53 PM, akhiezer wrote:
>>> Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 14:15:07 +0000
>>> From: lf...@cruziero.com (akhiezer)
>>> To: BLFS Development List <blfs-dev@linuxfromscratch.org>
>>> Subject: Re: [blfs-dev] Git server instructions
>>>
>> Link to bootscripts at foot of page ('in the blfs-bootscripts-20140301
>> package') links to:
>>

> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~krejzi/blfs-git/introduction/bootscripts.html
>> On that page, the link 'Refer to
>> ../../../../lfs/view/development/chapter07/bootscripts.html for more
> info',
>> seems to go to old _lfS_ bootscripts page:
>>

> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/development/chapter07/bootscripts.html
>>    "7.6. LFS-Bootscripts-20130821"
>>
>> Maybe the relative path would be ok if/when the relevant xml files are
>> slotted into main blfs tree; but as-is, it seems to give the above old
> page.
>
> I don't think this is relevant at the moment. It's a temporary location
> after all. I didn't even manage to write the script yet since I have no
> means of testing it.
>

>> Typos:
>>
>> s/controling/controlling/
>> s/incomming/incoming/
>>
> Okay.
>
>> Small-ish point:
>>
>> (Consistency?: for every command the preceding text finishes with a
> ':', execpt for the last:
>>    " ... package.
>>
>>      make install-git-daemon  "
>>
>> Is that because there's the slightly-indirect step re bootscripts?
>> )
> It was rather based on svn server page, just s/svnserver/gitserver/ and
> that part remained the same. I can change it if it matters.
>

>> OK, I see you do that for the add user/repo, in referring to
>> '/srv/git/gitolite/README.txt': is there a similar local doc for the third
>> link ('http://gitolite.com/gitolite/g2/confother_.html') ?
>>

> Yes, everything is in that file, further down.
>
>> Also: 'modify the gitolite.conf filename' : s/fielname/file/ ? (Or is it
>> really literally the filename that's to be changed?)
>>
> Aw, snap. Yes, you're right.
>
> Lesson learned: Don't write instructions at 4am.
>
> And again, thanks for your input.

Armin,

Thanks for that. I learned the hard way, because I have a server where I
do not have root access, only a user account. So I first tried to use my
usual rsa key, which is not what is to be done. I eventually generated
another key, and followed instructions at
http://gitolite.com/gitolite/sts.html#ssh-ha
Now, I have my first git own repo. I would not have done it without you...

Pierre