Em 20-04-2014 18:26, Ken Moffat escreveu:
> On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 03:19:45PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>> BLFS Trac wrote:

>> My objective is to allow users that do not want to consider or even try
>> systemd to continue to do what they are already doing.
>>

>  And you appear to be achieving that.  I don't like "that new
> thing", but I can see the logic of what you are doing.

This is close to what I think and feel.

With BLFS svn taking so much of my time, I cannot stop to build or learn
the new LFS at the moment.

Bruce's work is original, because no distribution has this hybrid
character (AFAIK).

I would like to stay with System V, but many if not the majority of
packages that I update already had or is just including support for
systemd, and we cannot neglect that.

--
[]s,
Fernando