On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 18:24 +0100, Andrew Benton wrote:
> The Firefox 1.0.4 branch was cut from the trunk just after
> firefox-0.8, it's really old code. The current trunk works, why file a
> bug against an old branch?

OK, now you've completely lost me.  Are you saying that 1.04 is not the
current stable release?  But... but... 1.04 is the version that's right
on their front page.  If you go to the source download page, the entry
under Firefox says "1.0.4".  Maybe it would help if you explain for the
stupid people here, namely me, what "trunk" means and what it means for
1.0.4 to have been "cut from the trunk".

--
Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY