On 5/10/06, Leo Peschier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I guess I've got to do some more experimenting. Things I can think of:
- playing with the .mozconfig settings.
- changing optimization flags (from -O3 -march=pentium4 to -O2
-march=pentium4)

You could have said that before!

#1 rule of compiling: If something breaks, turn off the optimization
flags!  The developer knows what the right settings are.  Anything
above them is a bonus.  Only after this can you determine what the
problem is.

Sheesh.  Is there a proper warning for this in the books?  It really
chaps my apples that people think they can just compile with -O3 at
all times and not think that it could break things.

--
Dan