Hi Everyone,

Marilyn's suggestion to use an external hard drive is, I think, the
smart way to go. I have two external hard drives which I use only for backups.

I use Microsoft system backup at least twice a month and I find that
it is accessible with Jaws.

It usually don't come with the XP home edition installed. I had to
get sighted help to get it off my Window XP CD and install it.

Once installed, it can be found:

1. Open the start menu by hitting the window key

2. Hit "P" to get to the program

3. Down arrow to the accessory sub menu

4. Right arrow to accessibility sub menu

5. Hit "S" to go to system tools

6. Up arrow to "Backup" and hit enter to bring up the backup wizard

If anyone needs help to use the backup, write me off list and I will
try to help

Lennie

At 04:10 PM 10/17/2007, you wrote:
>I can't answer your question but would suggest that you add an external
>backup hard drive such as a Maxter.  Hope this isn't dumb advice but it is
>what I have done.  It backs up three times a week but you can set it to back
>up more often.  Marilyn
>

>Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
>http://www.blind-computing.com
>Address for the list archives:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/blind-computing@jaws-users.com/
>To post to this group, send email to
>blind-computing@jaws-users.com
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the
>subject or body of a blank message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Use the following form in order to contact the management team
>http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
>If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the
>following address:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to: