From: "Sharon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 7:28 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] confusion about CD types

I'm using a PTR1 recorder, and want to record lectures that anyone can
listen to on a CD player. I was told by tech support to use audio CD's, not
data CD's or CD's that can do both. But when I go to Comp USA, or Circuit
City, they don't know what I'm talking about. If I use data discs, daisy
format gets recorded automatically. Evidently, the recorder recognizes audio
CD's whatever they are. What is the correct name of such a disc, and what
store or internet company would know what I'm talking about?
Sharon who is mightily confused about and tired of always buying the wrong
kind of CD's.
Any help to straighten up this confusion would be appreciated.

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]