I don't know that name of this Trojan Horse, but I'll look; I've never had this before so I'm very ignorant when it comes to this.

Debbie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Reese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Trying to remove a Trojan Horse.

Debbie:

There are all kinds of Trojan Horse
viruses out there so one method doesn't remove them all unfortunately. What
is the name of the Trojan Horse you are trying to remove?

We have one such beast we can't seen to get rid of either. Anyone out there
heard of win32/zbot.gen!c?  Did a search on google and still can't figure
out how to remove this one.

Reese