  From: Jacob Kruger
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 7:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Losing Position On Google Search Results Page

  Firstly, I make use of the google accessible search, which has a simpler
  layout and ranks search results also based on their web content
  accessibility:
  http://labs.google.com/accessible/

  Secondly, generally, I open a result page using shift + enter, which will
  open it in a new window, which I can then close to return to thessearch
  results page.

  Stay well
  Jacob Kruger
  Blind Biker