To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 5:02 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] installed the pdf to text program

I have installed the pdf to text program, my pdf book is on a cd, can I get
instructions in how to take this and put it into text?

Kathy

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4875 (20100217) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4875 (20100217) __________