From: "G.Braille" <g.brai...@sympatico.ca>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:48 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] spell checking in OE

Greeting!
I have found that In OutlookExpress the spell checking language has changed
from US English to French France. I tried to change to the original language
setting which is US English. However, the language cambo box is showing only
French France.
How do I correct this problem and use the English language back again?
Thanks in advance!