Good one Maurice. I'm going to save that information for someone who might need it later.

John Justice

From: "Maurice T. Toler" <mauriceto...@verizon.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:05 AM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] spell checking in OE

French only bug:

Go to www.snapfiles.com, and the spell checker for OE, described as spell checking for outlook express

----- Original Message ----- From: "G.Braille" <g.brai...@sympatico.ca>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:48 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] spell checking in OE

Greeting!
I have found that In OutlookExpress the spell checking language has changed from US English to French France. I tried to change to the original language setting which is US English. However, the language cambo box is showing only French France.
How do I correct this problem and use the English language back again?
Thanks in advance!