To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] using drop box

Forgive me for being so low tech. but,
Please explain in simple directions how to copy a file>
A better question is, where do I find my files?
For example, if I want to save all of my information that is on my PC, can I do that.
I assume this would include my O E folders and everything I have stored.

My goal is to back up my computer in case of a crash.
Can this be done with "drop box"?

Thanks for all of your help.

Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>