To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] using drop box

Thanks Rick, you rock. I need more help since I'm still not getting it after reading online. So I installed dropbox onto my computer and when entering on
drop box there is getting started, public and photos. So, do I copy and
paste the file into the aforementioned folder in the dropbox ICON that is on
the desktop? Or do I go online to do all of this?