have you asked Doctor Phil?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Blind Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 7:17 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Message I get when I attempt to Defrag

Hi All;

I am attempting to defrag an 2TB Fantom / Micronet external hardrive but, I
am receiving the following message.

Disk Defragmenter
Disk Defragmenter has detected that Chkdsk is scheduled to run on the
volume: Arcadia (F:).
Please run Chkdsk /f.
OK

I have never received this message before. What should I do? I am running
XP Home with Jaws10 latest.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
much.  Take care.