From: "Alex Stone" <alexstone...@btinternet.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] malware bytes

It does, it says: malware bytes has blocked the following port: ip address:
process skype.exe or utorrent.exe
Which suggests to me it is blocking ports, or why would it come up with the
message.
Btw I do resent being treated like an idiot. I may be a new old member, but
that doesn't make me stupid!
Alex