From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of John M.
Sent: 30 September 2011 13:56
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] malware bytes

Malwarebytes is blocking access to the indicated IP addresses and just
happens to tell you what port a connection was trying to be made on.  Since
both of the services that you mentioned are peer to peer networks, it is
very possible that those IP addresses that your computer is trying to
connect to are associated with malicious activity, hence MWB is trying to
block them for your protection.

BTW, I'm only trying to help you and my last message was only trying to
solicit the information necessary to resolve the problem, not imply anyone's
level of knowledge.

Have a nice day,
John