From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 10:02 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Search engine alternative to Google

Hi Mark,
The search box on my site is a custom Google search.
Whatever search string you type in the box,
will yield Google search results at the top of the list, and then the ones
on my site.
You will need a Google account to use this search, and then you simply go
to:

http://www.google.com/cse/

Once you log-in, you can customize your search, and then it will generate
the code for you.
HTH,
Rick Justice