Hello;
If your wanting to create a shortcut/icon on your desktop for user accounts,
Try the following;

1, desktop,
Press ctrl+spacebar,
Make sure there's nothing selected,
Jaws should say,
Not selected.

2, press applications key, down arrow until you hear;
New sub menu,
Press enter,
Now arrow and enter on,
Shortcut.

3, now you can type or paste the following;

C:\Windows\System32\Netplwiz.exe

Tab next,

4, you can give the shortcut a name,
Example,
UserAccounts
Now tab finish press enter.

You're shortcut is created.

If you  for some reason wanted to create a shortcut for,
UAC,
User Account Control,

Follow the above steps,
Except you need to type or paste;
C:\Windows\System32\UserAccountControlSettings.exe