Fred:
First, and most importantly, I am wanting to state up front that what I did was many, many moons ago and do not remember the exact steps, I apologize for that. Secondly, when that tooltip pops up are you able to click on it and see what your options are? I am presenting this as an alternative because I can't remember what I clicked on in the action center but I do remember that it was somewhere in that area. However, try clicking on that tooltip and seeing what options you will be presented with, if any. I don't mean to send you on a wild goose chase but if it comes back to me, I will repost it but I'm sure someone will step in and clean up my mess that I left you in. Regards