From: "Denny Huff" <g...@gatewayfortheblind.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Making a User Accounts Desktop Icon

David,

    It was a round about way of doing it, but I did manage get it to work.
There is probably a better way of doing it, but after placing the icon on
the desktop I went into the properties and tabbed to, open file location.
This put me on a file called, control.exe.
Enter on that file name and it opens the control panel.
I tabbed to, user accounts and family safety and pressed enter.
Even though it landed on, user account, I had to tab until it said user
account again.
Then I press my application key and arrowed down to, create shortcut.
After entering on that, it placed an icon on the desktop called, user
account shortcut.
I'm sure there is an easier way of doing this though.