From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:34 PM
To: blind computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] resistance cable

Is there a resistance cable made to use a cd player hooked to your sound
card to transfer the music to the computer? I remember such a cable for
audio use in the late 1960s. I do not remember what impedance would be
required to match for the mic input from an ear phone output.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational
with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the
blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com