From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
To: "blind computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 3:33 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] resistance cable

Is there a resistance cable made to use a cd player hooked to your sound card
to transfer the music to the computer? I remember such a cable for audio use in
the late 1960s. I do not remember what impedance would be required to match for
the mic input from an ear phone output.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com