I'm on the 5,000 ladders quest. I found out half of lumber yard production works best in ladders and a quarter of lumber yard production works best with logs and the last quarter works best with lumber. By quarters I mean measured in quantity of slots, I have 4 ladder slots 2 timber slots and 2 logs slots running and that decreases inventory which helps to minimize running to the city regularly. The only thing with this strategy is you need to watch level of leather strips. If those get low you'll probably need to sacrifice salesman aboost for animal whisperer boost. I run sharpened axe; salesman, master lumberjack, and master farmer normally for this kind of production in terms of boosts. Something else I'm noticing about treasure chests. The more gold pieces you have the more gold pieces you find, and the treasure chest is usually going to be to the left of the castle or to the right of the princess when you find it.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#117477): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/117477
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/5521314
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/post