Hi,

I have just started up this game again.  When I am running the
lumberyard quests for amount of product, I tend to go straight up with
four axemen as my bonuses.  This way I can run one log production per
seven tember production.  I then run the rest as ladders.  This is
with 15 slots open in lumberyard production and all automated
currently.  So I think it was something like seven ladders, seven
tember, and one log.  I also had twelve leather slots going to keep
production rolling.  I just finished the 1000 ladders quest with the
above.  I am now doing the 25000 tember and 25000 grain, but may put
off the 75000 logs for a bit yet, that one is going to take a while,
even with 4 bonuses on axemen and 15 slots open for log production.
we will see though.

On 7/12/17, Jude DaShiell <jdash...@panix.com> wrote:
> I'm on the 5,000 ladders quest.  I found out half of lumber yard
> production works best in ladders and a quarter of lumber yard production
> works best with logs and the last quarter works best with lumber.  By
> quarters I mean measured in quantity of slots, I have 4 ladder slots 2
> timber slots and 2 logs slots running and that decreases inventory which
> helps to minimize running to the city regularly.  The only thing with this
> strategy is you need to watch level of leather strips.  If those get low
> you'll probably need to sacrifice salesman aboost for animal whisperer
> boost.  I run sharpened axe; salesman, master lumberjack, and master
> farmer normally for this kind of production in terms of boosts.  Something
> else I'm noticing about treasure chests.  The more gold pieces you have
> the more gold pieces you find, and the treasure chest is usually going to
> be to the left of the castle or to the right of the princess when you find
> it.
>

> --

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#117478): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/117478