I oftentimes do all four of the same boost, especially the bag of gold what I
need to increase my coins. One thing I discovered is that if you claim the
other quests and you have an automation quest going, it keeps any automations
you have started up to that point and increases from there. So I am currently
at the 500 automations, and I have claimed the quest at least once, and now I'm
at 300 based on the Number of times I have automated slots for each quest. No,
I have not seen an update, but hope there is one soon.
Dacia

Sent from my iPhone

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#117496): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/117496