There are quests to buy storeage space which brings down the cost of storeage space in future resets. Also, setting up an estate may help but I'm not certain on that one yet. On Wed, 12 Jul 2017, dark wrote:

Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 17:23:59
From: dark <d...@xgam.org>
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] cr4afting kingdom

Well I had no ladder quests this time around, but last time I tended to go in thirds with logs timber and ladders, and as many leather strips as I can so I could sell of the excess since leather strips are easily the most lucrative product in terms of time vs money, I just hovered over the city selling as needed.

As for bonuses, I used all of them in master lumberjack.

As for bonusesI used master lumberjack as that spead up ladder production.

It seems generally in crafting kingdom despite earning more automation time, since you never have enough storage space the best stratogies are those that maximise something that you can sell off quickly while your hovering over your phone, so the best money making stratogy I've found is bang as many slots into farm as possible, use all four in anaimal wisperer and then just go on selling, but if I want to walk away from my phone I put four in bag of gold instead, ---- though it's possible this may change when I've completed a few more quests and the amount available from bag of gold increases.

Unfortunately I've now finished all the current quests accept for buy 100 automations, and since I'm only on 40 or so thus far it could take a while, though as I also have the metal parts to work for to get the boost on my estate I will at least have something else to do rather than just buying lots of slots and automating.

All the best,

Dark.

All the best,

DArk.