Probably useful to keep in mind, carriers update operating systems rarely if ever in many cases. Blind people tend to hold onto devices longer than the sighted population. Combine those two factors with questionable accessibility on earlier operating systems and that story does not end well. One useful android survey of the accessibility-user community would be to find the percentages of users with each of the loosely accessible operating system versions, their carriers, and the length of time they've had that device.

On Thu, 9 Nov 2017, Charles Rivard wrote:

Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 18:45:02
From: Charles Rivard <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] blindfold games for android

Josh:  I, and others, have gotten the message from Marty, directly, in the past
discussions, that he will not be making his games available in the Android play
store.  Why haven?t you gotten the message?  It?s really getting annoying when
you have to resort to forwarding messages from elsewhere.  The! answer! has!
been! NO!!!  No!!!  No!!!  Stop clogging my inbox with pointless attempts!!