maybe a crowd-sourcing or some sort of funding campaign could be set up to raise money for blindfold games on android?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: blindfold games for android
Date:   Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:29:02 +0000
From:   'John' via eyes-free <eyes-f...@googlegroups.com>
To:     eyes-f...@googlegroups.com

Hello

Android and IOS are two very different systems but
it is as easy to produce accessible apps from both.

The problem is the  return from Android is very low to nil even with the
 low developing costs.

IOS is very expensive to code for but is offset by the numbers who
download and are willing to pay for apps.

The workload Blindfold games would have to do is huge and would be for
probably little or no return.

I would suggest that Blindfold Games start a funding drive to cover the
costs of converting the apps to Android such as kickstarter or some such
service.

I wish them all the luck in the world.

John from Woodside Apps. - Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Twitter
https://twitter.com/woodside_apps

Our new game Super Tile Smash
Now available on the App Store!