Hi there,
Now you mention it, that is also true. I don't think I've had any problems with the playroom client, but I did have a problem with something else, think it was DictationBridge or something totally unexpected like that. It's rather sad that it targets so many legitimate programs, causing a lot of people to need to resort to exceptions or turn realtime protection off. Personally, I'm too scared to go down that road, as I have previously had files that have turned out to be real viruses in directories that would contain games or software that would have been flagged regardless, and so the exceptions would mean the games are safe, but the real viruses would also remain unchecked.
Cheers,
Damien.