From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tyler Wood
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 1:03 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: flight simulator x was: Re: [blind-gamers] Should video games have
accessibility features?

Hi,

Since we're on the topic.

Can someone who knows about Microsoft flight simulator please, please, please
help me out here.

I have FSX but have absolutely 0 idea how to even start using it.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#119267): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/119267
View All Messages In Topic (2): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/21342898
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/post