Well, as an aviation enthusiast who actually plays a mainstream flight sim, yes it's actually possible. NVDA reads all the menus at least until you start a flight, and most addon developers are very undrstanding and we have a few addons that say that they have accessibility for screen readers supported. Yeah you'll need a few things to get started, and as of now you'll rely on an external auto pilot program to help you fly, but if roomers are correct that won't be the case for long as the new microsoft flight sim 2020 is roomered to be fully accessible. I don't mean just the menus, that's already the case with lockheed martin's prepared, which is what most BVI pilots use. As I said, that works perfectly with NVDA, until you get into flight, then you'll have to use OCR, but the new flight sim will go farther than that. Roomer has it that it will be fully flyable by the blind. I read something a while back that said that microsoft had fighter pilots that were blinded in combat or lost vision later on testing the simulator, and I wouldn't be surprised considering what they have done for accessibility recently, I mean Narrator acts just like NVDA now, and About 5 or 10 years ago if you told me that Narrator would get navigation commands and what not like jaws and NVDA, I'd tell you that you were a liar. It's come a long way. But case and point here, Euro fly isn't realistic by any sense of the emagination. For one, the flight model is arcade like. All planes in the game, I call it a game because it's not worthy of the title of simulator in my opinion, but anyway, all planes have 2 engines, even though they some of them like the Cesna 172 only have one, and the bigger jets all have 4 engines. Speaking of engines, if you turn them off you start falling as if you had just been shot down. Believe it or not, planes can still fly for a while if all engine power is cut. The reason why is because in a sense a plane is a glider that just so happens to have engines, and in the case of older air liners and small general aviation craft, propelers. Yes, you'll fall, because gravity, but if you're in a Boeing 747 for example, and you're at 45000 feet in the air, traveling at well over 200 miles per hour it's gonna take a long while to fall, and sense physics exists you're still gonna move forward as you slowly fall and added with the fact that you were already moving pretty quick it's gonna take a while to lose the enitial propultion force from the acceleration of the engines so you're not just gonna stop moving and drop like a rock thrown from a building. Go look it up. Also, the ATC is rediculous. Yes, specific planes have call signs but unlike how Euro Fly does it the pilot doesn't carry the call sign from one plane to the next if he or she is flying multiple planes which they deffinately will be if you're working for an airline. So yeah if you're a pilot that owns his or her own plane, you'll keep the same call sign and probably won't have a flight number because you're not affiliated with an airline, so if Euro Fly was a general aviation only game the ATC would make a little more sense, but even without the ability to change call signs and flight numbers the ATC feels more like an automated service and less like someone is controling the airspace. The biggest reason why, I feel that the ATC randmmly chooses a runway for you to taxi to instead of choosing the one that has the least amount of traffic incoming and outgoing, because if you remember in the earlly days it was annoyingly difficult to get clearance because every time it said the runways were busy even at small airports that don't get much traffic. Also, the ATC wouldn't have you fluxuating in altitude unless you were on approach to land or if there was bad weather or traffic ahead. I remember at one point, I was at like 15000 feet and they made me go to 5000, and I still had an hour to go. What the hell? Also according to international aviation laws you may not exceed 250 nautical miles per hour under 10000 feet altitude, Euro Fly makes no attempt to stop me from going over that speed limit. Yeah the flight games on offer that aren't the mainstream flight sim aren't very realistic at all.

Sent from my BrailleNote Touch Plus from HumanWare.