From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Damien
Garwood
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 6:31 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] Learning flight simulators

Hi,
Is there any way of learning flight simulators like 3D Velocity or Eurofly if
you've had no background in aeronautics and the like?
I know 3D Velocity has an active tutorial mode, but I'm good at crashing even
on that. Eurofly seems to have no interactive tutorial at all, and the
quickstart is turning my head into a gloopy mushy kind of slowness that
completely defeats the purpose and also results in an earthshattering boom.
Cheers.
Damien.