Well, for comparison, I don't have to use object nav at all in prepared, It's
just buttons and list items. There's no free flight bullshit, you just choose
an aircraft and airport, then go. Mind you prepared 3 isn't as good as version
4 so yeah. And no need to be so rude. There's an entire whatsapp group of
people who do this as a regular hobbie that will tell you that prepared is
better accessibility wise. Yes, you'll still need fsx pilot or fs tramp, but
accessibility wise, p3d just acts better with NVDA.

Sent from my BrailleNote Touch Plus from HumanWare. On Jul 9, 2020 8:49 AM,