Wow, no more questions, your honour. That is fascinating though!

I never realised that a person couldn't tell when they'd made a dramatic
turn to the point they'd feel like they were always travelling straight. I
mean, I've done it with gradual turns, but yeah, what you describe is a
whole new kind of fascinating.

Take care,

Chris Norman