Hi Joshua,

On your way to race events, you should also come across stories as well.

So you can progress in the game that way.

It’s also possible to access some of the stories through one of the menus that
does not speak, but I can’t remember which one it is just at the minute. -My
apologies.

I’ll see if I can find it tomorrow.

Have a great night, Joshua, and apologies that I can’t be of more help just now.

Cheers!

Cara