From: Keith Patterson
To: Blind HandyMan
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:12 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Refrigerator collecting water

I have a side by side Refrigerator, about 7 years old now.
It leaks water on the floor and when this happens I find that the bottom of
the Refrigerator under the meat drawer has filled with water and is now
frozen.
There is no drainage hole what so ever in the bottom of this fridge. The
only hole I can find is on the side wall and leads to the freezer. This
hole has a sliding door and we have tried it open and closed and can not
tell a difference.
I have cleaned the coils? under the front, and vacuumed everything I could
on the back. I can not find any drip pan for this thing.
It does have a filter for the water/ice, which we have to change every
couple of months, never a problem and the water does not seem to be coming
from it.
Just baffled on this, and trying to save a one hundred dollar service call.
Any ideas?

Keith Patterson

http://www.eset.com