From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Lee A. Stone
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 8:55 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Bed off update

Roger, my only question would be" are you able to use all the original
bolts as well as the nuts and lock washers or" did you have to
replace some ? I am sure you noted none of those nuts and bolts were
extra long. everything just fits or seems to barely just fit. Oh, and
did you find the wire harness's in good shape ? Lee

--
Paranoia is heightened awareness.