Hi Guys,

I've  gotten a little more done on this project. I've picked up the
emergency brake system, and the Hella back up lights. I've been able to get
the whole underneath of the bed sand blasted and painted. Yesterday I
installed the emergency brake system, but it still needs to be adjusted. I
put the new aluminum differential cover on, and filled it with 3 bottles of
80 90 gear fluid. I put the back up lights on, but for some reason the
passenger side is not working. I think I forgot to sand where the negative
wire is connected, so this is where I think my problem is. last but not
least, I put the brake fluid in and bled the brakes.

I'm still waiting for a breather hose bracket to come in. And after I
install that, I will be done with the frame. I'm hoping to get this project
done in the next few weeks. I'll keep posting.

Take care Yawl,

Roger C Bachelder 3rd