-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger
Bachelder
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 6:20 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Bed off update

Hi Guys,

The project is 99 % done. Saturday i was able to check all
of the electrical. I then had My dad and a couple of Nabors
come over and help put the bed back on the frame. I put some
2 by 4's on top of the frame before the bed went on. I then,
each corner at a time, put the 3 inch lift kit blocks back
on. Once the bed was completely tightened, i neatly ran all
of the wires. I then put the corvette roll pan back on, and
plugged in the bulbs in the pan. The tailgate was the next
thing to be put on. I then washed the truck. Today i
finished the grounds on the wiring harness, put the mud
flaps on, along with the tires.
The only thing left to do is, reattach the gas fill pipe to
the bed, and adjust the emergency brake cable.  I'm waiting
for the breather hose and a grommet from GM. And once those
2 items come in and i put them on, the project will be done.

It was a productive weekend. Have a great week everyone,

Roger C Bachelder 3rd

http://acbradio.org/handyman.html or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions
>From Various List Members At The Following address:

If you would like to join the Blind Computing list, then
visit the following address for more information:
users.com

For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the
Blind Handy Man list just send a blank message to:

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail (ID 128700045) is
spam:
Spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=128700045&m=3a61
85dbc705&c=s