From: Roger Bachelder
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 8:55 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Heating question

Hi Guys,

I moved into an apartment as the first. I have a problem with my electrical
heating. First of all, the heaters are mounted on the bottom of the walls in
every room, and the settings are low, medium, and high. Now when i turn the
knob clock ways to turn on the heat, the heaters make a ticking noise. When
the heater clicks on by it's self, to resume the temperature setting in the
room, the heater makes this horrible noise at this time also.
Can someone please help me out and let me know how to fix this annoying
noise.
Thanks for the help, and Happy holidays to yawl.

Roger C Bachelder 3rd