Yeah, I've thought about hiring a crew, but am not really sure where to
look for "guys willing to bust there asses for a few bucks."  My friends
in other cities say they can just go to the local bigbox store and there
are guys standing around the parking lot, you wave some cash at them,
tell them what you need, and take them or they follow you and the job gets
done.

I have not come across that here in Pittsburgh though.  You can usually
bribe friends with pizza and beer into helping you move, but somehow it
doesn't work as well when moving bags of cement.

The word from Lowes is that their delivery people won't do it.  They will
drop it off at the bottom of the steps but that's as far as they will go.
I assume that I might be able to bribe them with $20 bills once they were
their, but haven't tried it.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi