That is true and so I'm going to use some thin pieces of wood to
attach the material too.  I'd like to use glue only since it would
require a little less work covering the screws, but not entirely sure
how well this would work.  I think it could work, but would require at
least one screw hole to pull the material down and tight for the glue
to set, but I haven't made any firm decisions yet, but will shortly
since I'd like to tie the ribbons on this project and move on to the
next, which will be somewhat challenging. grin.