Well, that is one myth I am glad to get cleared up. Will you get clarification
from your postperson, on what constitutes proper placement of a mailbox post on
ones property?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Betsy Whitney
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Mailbox Post

    According to my friend who is a postperson, that is absurd as long as
  your mailbox post is properly placed on your property. She said the
  property owner is not responsible for postal employees who drive
  incorrectly. It isn't any different than if anyone else drives into
  your post and damages their vehicle.

database 3975 (20090330) __________

  http://www.eset.com