I'm sorry, but no one is going to tell me where and how I'm going to put
down my own property.

I pay my taxes, and they get paid by my taxes to deliver the mail.

They will deliver that mail to me no matter where they have to go.

I feel it's my own prerogative whether I choose to make their lives easier
by installing a curb side mail box or not.

If I lived a mile down the road, they would be responsible for getting the
mail to my home in the same condition as it left the sender's address, and
so I'm doing them a favour by placing the mailbox in a more accessible
location.

>From the way this policy is written, it's like they're doing me the favour
by delivering my mail to me.

Sorry folks, but this is North America, and that crap don't fly here.

Victor