  From: Edward Przybylek
  To: BlindHandyMan
  Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 1:45 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Propane Tank Sizes

  Hi all,

  I use a propane heater witha 20 LB tank in my garage to make it through the
  winter months. Having to refill the tanks can be a problem when a ride is
  not readily available. I spoke to the gentleman at the U-Haul and he said
  he could order a 40 LB tank for me. A 40 LB tank really wouldn't help much
  because I usually keep two 20 LB tanks in the garage. I asked about the
  next larger size and he said he could order a 100 LB tank. Not a bad idea
  but getting a 100 LB tank refilled could be a problem. Does anyone know if
  there are any other size tanks between 40 LB and 100 LB? Thanks.

  Take care,

  Ed Przybylek