An electric snow blower isn't any more difficult than a gasoline powered one
from the perspective of blindness except that it is quieter I suppose. You
don't have to carry gasoline home but otherwise it comes down to keeping your
hands on the handles and keeping the cable out of the mechanism.

They just aren't powerful enough to be much use. Maybe for really weak people
they are less work than a shovel. There are very low powered gasoline ones too
for small snow loads but really wrestling a low powered snow blower or a shovel
to me is about the same. The bigger machines are self propelled and can move
tons per hour. Trouble with them is that the blind can never be sure where the
snow is blowing, fill up a neighbours car through an open window or cast gravel
into his paint work and someone won't be happy. The electric machines don't
throw the snow all that far but they don't move all that much snow either.

If you can push a wheel barrow along your path or driveway then you can
probably push an electric snow blower.

If you have trouble locating your garbage can you will probably have more
trouble with a snow blower since your land marks are covered in snow.

Don't know if that is helpful or not.

Personally I know I can't go in nice straight lines for the 85 feet length of
my driveway every thirty inches or so over the 32 foot width without some sort
of guide. I can't push my big snow scoop more than a couple of dozen feet
without wandering left or right far enough that I am either missing parts or
just skimming off inches from the last pass. I don't suppose guiding a roaring
machine would be any easier.

I had thought of standing pipe in a cement filled pale and drawing light rope
between them as guides I could follow with a forearm but there remains the
issue of being certain I am not deluging someone passing with the output of the
machine so, I hire a man with a really nice Kubota tractor with a blade and
blower on it and he freezes his a$$ off out there and I just clear the patio
and Janet the front stairs.

If I was Han Solo I'd probably pet my wookie