Hey! Just to confirm, it seems like this change wouldn't impact extensions
at all? My understanding is that the current implementation supports
extensions by adding the chrome-extension:// URL scheme to an allow-list.
With that in mind, I imagine the implementation here would be removing that
allow-list but keeping the behaviour for extensions otherwise the same?