LGTM3

/Daniel

On 2021-10-07 09:25, Yoav Weiss wrote:
LGTM2

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:11 AM 'Francis McCabe' via blink-dev <blink-dev@chromium.org> wrote:

    Confirming: there is no current plan to modify how extensions
    would work.
    I was alluding to semi-solid thoughts on how a possible wasm-src
    policy would work. But, in any case, wasm-unsafe-eval would
    continue even without any new wasm-src.

    Also, currently, extensions (and only extensions and chrome apps),
    can use the 'wasm-eval' policy source keyword. There was a lot of
    discussion about using wasm-eval for normal web pages but the
    community eventually decided against doing that.

    wasm-eval will continue to work for extensions. But, IMO, that
    sets up a problem for the future. Chrome extensions will be able
    to use wasm-eval; but noone else will (they will have to use
    wasm-unsafe-eval, or, in the future, a wasm-src policy). I can see
    there being some pressure to normalize this down the road.

    On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 11:05:26 AM UTC-7