On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 9:40 AM 'Elad Alon' via blink-dev <
blink-dev@chromium.org> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Yes, I can initiate TAG review. Would it work for you if I initiated one
> TAG review-request that referenced all four intents? Or alternatively, four
> TAG requests?

I think one TAG review would be ok. All of these intents look to be hints
presented to the UA to help the UA's UI be easier for the user to
navigate/avoid pitfalls. Is that accurate?

If so, they also seem quite low risk and simple to review as well.

> My own feeling is that a joint explainer might be a bit confusing, since
> the four surfaces are not very closely related. I don't feel strongly about
> this, however, and I can set up a joint explainer if you don't think it
> would lead to confusion.

I personally thought your explainers were quite readable and nice, and
agree with you that they make sense when read individually.