LGTM2

On 6/16/22 9:42 AM, Yoav Weiss wrote:
LGTM1 to ship this without waiting on TAG feedback. Please add a feature flag just in case, and follow up on any TAG feedback in future milestones.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 9:27 AM Elad Alon <elada...@google.com> wrote:

    Hello Blink owners,

    I am working to align getDisplayMedia() and the Extension API, to
    the point that deprecating the Hangouts Extension would be
    possible. It's going to be a gradual process with multiple changes
    required. Shipping this one particular API surface (systemAudio)
    in the next Chrome release would greatly expedite projected
    timelines, as it would unblock some other work.

    I've spoken to Sangwhan (CCed), and it seems like TAG review is
    expected end-of-July - a significant delay. I am therefore asking
    that, out of the four intents recently sent, this one intent be
    approved without waiting for TAG. Wdys?

    Thanks,
    Elad

    On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 5:47:49 PM UTC+2